1) Ever since I met Guruji Prem Nirmal, my life has taken a different turn. My yearning to learn and understand life and how to be happy for no reason has dawned on me. His talks at Tao on Thursdays are real eye opener…I learned Kriya yoga, started practicing 49 HB Nirmal Kriya and 6 Step Nirmal dhyan, this made me calm…My anxiety pattern has almost disappeared! I also learned about my past life karma through Akashic records reading, which gave me amazing clarity about issues of my life. Ever since then, it has been a continuous process of learning and improving. Confidence building is happening in a big way. I am understanding spirituality, the scientific way…
I have just learned a drop in the vast ocean…I understand that it is a long way…However, I am determined to walk the path…. Because my Master is there to guide me…in every step…I know my Master will never let me fall…
Love and Gratitude
– Radha Perapadan, Graphologist
2) My curiosity to know, to learn to see Aura with naked eyes brought me to Guruji Prem Nirmal which I had come to know only through internet. Little did I know that the person entering TAO and the person coming out of TAO would be two entirely different persons! So much so, that my daughter also said a few days ago that her mummy has changed completely after going to TAO.
I first attended the Kriya Yoga Level-1 workshop “Art and Science of Holistic Living” at TAO. It was an awesome experience of learning. After this, I attended few other workshops till my official duties brought me to Muscat. I attended Aura workshop, Astral Travel, Swara Yoga Retreat, Kashmir Shaivism Retreat, Advanced Chakra workshop, Atma Vyapti Sibir and Panchagni Vidya workshops where I experienced flowering of understanding.
Every workshop resulted in experiential understanding! The first workshop of Kriya Yoga Level-1, I had the experience of the pranas and the chakras, after Aura workshop I became a seer in the sense that I learned to see beyond the physical body, Astral workshop gave me the ability to fly and it also opened many worlds from where knowledge and understanding can be gained. Swara Yoga Retrea gave me the firsthand understanding and experience of the multi-dimensional awareness which still continues. Atma Vyapti – 7 days residential retreat gave me my life’s one of the most beautiful moments. Panchagni and Vaishavanara Vidya which I last attended took the whole intellectual and experiential understanding to a very different level when the workshop ended with the actual meeting with the Vaishanara, Sri Dada Gavand, our Param Gurudeva. I could not have asked for anything more in my life.
Apart from the various spiritual understanding and experiences what stands out most is the fact that I was fortunate enough to be in the energy field of an Enlightened Master Guruji Prem Nirmal, as even the silence in that energy field is sufficient to light the lamp within.
– Namita Pednekar, Muscat
3) I happened to meet Guruji Prem Nirmal at Muscat during Kriya Yoga workshop. After this, I attended Karmakshalan Retreat at Alibaug, India. The main gain has been the clarity of understanding that the path to enlightenment is simple, scientific and scalable. The path is clear and all that is required to reach the goal is dedicated drive and effort on my part.
The mysticism surrounding this aspect of the purpose of human life was presented in a simplified and clear manner. All doubts and questions were answered without any mysticism leading to confidence on my part.
The sincerity and hard work put by Guruji to clear one’s path of all hurdles, inspires me to dedicate myself to walking on the path as shown by him. No doubt or question was considered unimportant and I received full explanations and answers.
The group was also very inspiring since all were very dedicated and supportive and therefore very motivating. The venue was very comfortable and fit for purpose and ensured that we dedicated all our attention to achieving the task at hand. I have personally gained clearer understanding of my path, feel that a lot of burdens and ‘stones’ have been lifted from blocking my mind and I feel lighter in my soul and capable of flying.
Guruji helped me to understand that joy, peace and paradise exists within me and I need to integrate this into my daily life to experience the bliss always. The peace and joy I have experienced here has cleared up many blockages like conditioning and patterns and I feel blessed and very grateful for the opportunity to have participated in this camp under the loving care of Guruji, who is like a very loving parent and friend throughout this process giving me confidence in myself.
I am taking away a lot of knowledge, wisdom in form of experiential understanding, most primary being that I have a guiding light to lead my life!
– Asawari Deoras, Muscat
4) I am fortunate that I was able to attend Kriya Yoga and Karmakshalan Retreat. After the 2-3 days of karmakshalan, I have clearly understood my blind-spots, attitudinal problems, karmic effect and of course my conditionings. I have decided that henceforth, I will observe my unconscious patterns, blind spots and look to use my wisdom, by in witnessing mode and better awareness levels to get the best results.
Regarding the money issue, I have become aware that money is a positive energy and always trying to correct my previous unconscious pattern on money being negative energy and to enjoy the money. After meeting Guruji Prem Nirmal and getting right understanding of this aspect, I have started to spend on myself and use the money positively for well-being of needy people.
The fire and water kriya with the help of the understanding of the subject on karmas, blind spots, selfsabotaging patterns etc. has made me very light and pretty eager to keep the awareness on these issues at all times. I am sure that many of my negativity, relationship issues and monetary issues have been deleted. I will make sure that with understanding and awareness, I will try my best not to add more to my sanchita karmas. I need to look into everything possible with positivity, appreciate others and try not to be negative in my thoughts and actions. I am in the learners club, doing regular kriya for the last 18 months, done twice water kriya for 42 days and intend to do it once more. With the help and guidance of Guruji Prem Nirmal, I want to be an ‘Enlightened Billionaire’. With the blessings and love and guidance of Guruji in the coming years I should attain my objective ASAP.
– Anup Sivaraman, Dubai.
5) I happened to attend Prosperity Retreat at Mumbai as I was recommended by my best friend. During the retreat, I received knowledge of pins stuck on the wings of the soul. Shocked to know the way various conditionings are deep rooted and present in every sphere of life. All action we do is due to Conditioning! The knowledge of Seven Dimensional Prosperity touched my heart as each dimension is so very important. The best part of this retreat was Guruji showed us the way to balance all seven dimensions and be happy in life!!!
4 mantras for success: Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Strategy. Each aspect is important in various degrees. Guruji’s presentation on “Secrets of Big Money” was very interesting and a great eye opener!
Love teachers – they teach us to love and will be present till we learn the lesson. Very important
lesson for me – when in love use heart and mind, then you rise. There is an infinite joy in doing kriya. My understanding has evolved during this camp, learning the meanings of Ramayana symbology so beautifully described by Gurumaa Bharatiji.
The ego has to die then only the soul is free! It’s called “Jeevan mukti”.
The scientific processes were interesting. Millions of cells of our body have memory and are carried on for many births. The karmic files are deleted from the causal body. Such a helpful scientific process!
The gist of my learning is that the suffering and misery has to end and we should welcome love, joy happiness. Close all the doors of negativity and open all the doors of harmony. Tackling negativity through Nirmal Kriya, Nirmal Dhyan, Rhythmic breathing, Holistic Exercise etc. is practiced during the retreat for experiential understanding.
Great Insights: Recognize and understand the pattern of the soul, which are carried on since infinite births. Do not feed the ego with thoughts. Stay in thoughtless state with awareness and Self-Realization happens. Cleanse and purify for enlightenment through five elements – earth, water, fire, air and space. Besides, work on relationships, purify mind and inviting divine grace.
To meet and interact with people who are so tuned into the spiritual mode is a great insight. Listening to Guruji in his morning and evening sessions is pure bliss! To implement this on day to day basis seems easy now!
Love and Gratitude!
– Chetana Dasare, Mumbai. Car dealer
6) I was unaware of many of my deep rooted self-defeating patterns and mental blocks which surfaced during this workshop. Also I had taken for granted many of my positive attributes but when faced with the right questions I could clearly see where I stand. In the presence of masters energy field I could see and accept my patterns objectively and without any emotional reaction or resistance and in the very acceptance the Magic happened! I could feel them dissolving and I felt very light.
Love & Gratitude