Mediocre Zone to Miraculous Zone
Mediocre Zone to Miraculous Zone by Prem Nirmal
Every human being is born with tremendous potential. In the process of actualization of potential one moves through various zones. Depending on the evolution of soul, one may find oneself in any one of the following zones. According to Soul’s journey, I have described these zones from lowest to highest potential.
1) Mediocre Zone: As a process of evolution, when soul gets human body, it is difficult to adjust to new vehicle to begin with. In this struggle and adjustments, one remains stagnant and uncomfortable, not able to think or achieve much. It is more of unconscious phase, with just survival instinct. (Very much similar to animal behavior)
2) Comfort Zone: Once adjusted to human form, on enjoys being in the human body but stays within set limitations created by one’s own comfort levels. Here, being adjusted to environment, soul feels good, comfortable and safe and normally does not venture out of this zone.
3) Fear Zone: With little more evolution of consciousness, one wants to expand the horizons beyond comfort zone. This is where fear is experienced. Moving out of comfort zone is fearful! Soul has to develop few more qualities to expand its circle of influence but this journey is painful and fearful and one needs to learn to overcome the fear of failure, fear of rejection and fear of other people’s opinions. Cowards will stay within the comfort zone while the courageous ones move forward facing the fears squarely and explore the new horizons.
4) Learning Zone: Those who overcome the fear and move on to explore the new horizons, feel intensely the need of learning attitude. They understand the importance of learning attitude and acquire it at earliest to progress further. They start updating their knowledge, sharpen the required skills, correct their attitudes, understand the growth strategies, and extend their comfort zone to deal with new challenges.
5) Growth Zone: Once the learning attitude is inculcated, it naturally leads to growth zone. To consolidate its position, soul rapidly explores deeper knowledge such as finding the life purpose, converting dreams in to SMART GOALS and clarity of future vision. In this zone, one masters the time management and stress management too!
6) Breakthrough Zone: Those who are highly growth oriented, look for new breakthroughs! They will try new things. They think out of the box! They find new ways for new breakthroughs. They learn to give peak performance every time! They find great insights from new literature and scientific inventions and work on new found competencies with great optimism to move further.
7) Miraculous Zone: With many breakthroughs, soul learns the fundamental science of evolutions and progresses on spiritual path. With more meditation, soul enjoys being in flow where synchronistic coincidences are observed and understood. With further progress, soul gains the ability to manifest whatever required, with effortless ease! With Self Mastery, soul starts walking the path of liberation and completes all the relationships with other souls in an appropriate manner to complete the karma. Kindness, compassion, higher awareness and understanding are natural to such souls and hence they help the humanity merely by their presence! Such great ones complete their journey on planet earth, once and for all and do not need to come again! This is known as Moksha or Liberation.
If you see the main picture above you will notice typical colors of chakras, from red to violet. This understanding of seven zones is based on typical Indian evolutionary CHAKRA map.
1) Muladhar Chakra (Root Chakra): Red color, Earth element, deals with basic need – Food, clothing, shelter, sleep and sex. This is survival instinct or Mediocre Zone.
2) Swadhisthan Chakra (Hara): Orange color, water element, deals with feel good factors, emotions, higher needs. This is feel good or Comfort Zone.
3) Manipura Chakra (Solar Plexus): Yellow color, Fire element, deals with achievement orientation, progress, fear, motivation, ambition etc. It is the seat of ego! This is where fear rules!! It is fear zone.
4) Anahat Chakra (Heart Chakra): Green color, Air element, deals with love, relationships, heart, air, lungs, breathing etc. This is where real evolution begins for modern man. It starts with attitude of learning that slowly leads to transformation. This is learning zone.
5) Vishudhi Chakra (Throat Chakra): Blue color, space element, deals with communication, expression, team building, voice modulation, public speaking etc. It is all about action for growth. This is growth zone!
6) Ajna Chakra (Third Eye): Indigo color, no element from Panch-Maha-Bhutas, but “Thought” is considered as element. Opening of Third Eye gives breakthrough powers. So, this is the “Breakthrough Zone”!
7) Sahasrara Chakra (Crown Chakra): Violet / White / Golden color, Awareness is considered as element here. Connects to cosmic energy. ALL-ONE-NESS is experienced here. This is truly the “Miraculous Zone”!
Guruji Prem Nirmal is Motivator, Author, Keynote Speaker, Thought Leader, Holistic Counselor, Corporate Trainer, Kriya Yogi, Scientific Mystic and Enlightenment Educationist.
For more info, explore www.premnirmal.guru or send mail to email@example.com WhatsApp +91 9619527572
Your questions and comments are welcome!